Adequate nutrition during infancy is essential for lifelong health and well-being. Infants should be exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months of life to achieve optimal growth.
Breast milk should be the first choice for your infant's growth and development, but if and when you choose formula, you should feel good knowing there is nutritional value available that is closest to mother's milk.
- Nutrafil 1 contains a balanced ratio of ∞ linoleic acid (omega-3) and linolenic acid (omega-6) which are the precursors of DHA and ARA, respectively and vital for cerebral and retinal development.3
- Nutrafil 1 is our most advanced formula with Bifidus + for immunity & brain development in early stages providing nutritional protection. Nutrafil 1 is formulated with bifidus which contains nitrogen and stimulates the growth of BifidobacteriumAnimalis in the intestine. Bifidus protects your child from intestinal infection and helps prevent the development of unfriendly or disease causing bacteria.
- Nutrafil 1 contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 levels meeting expert recommendation.4
- Nutrafil 1 contains whey casein ratio 60:40 for the better growth and development.1
- Nutrafil 1 contains 100% vegetable fat for maximum fat absorption.
- Nutrafil 1 contains 100% lactose close to mother's milk.
- Nutrafil 1 contains suitable amount of vitamin k and natural β-carotene, which are important for the development of infants.
- Nutrafil 1 provides appropriate amount of vitamins andminerals recommended by AAPCON.2