Skip to content
- It is extracted from the fruit of fresh, mature coconuts without using high temperatures or chemicals.
- Coconut oil contains 2.6 percent fewer calories than other fats.
- It has been found to enhance protective barrier functions and have an anti-inflammatory effect on skin in humans.
- It can be a tasty addition to a number of recipes.
Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.