- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is formulated with a water-repellent base that stops urine, stools from coming into contact with your baby’s skin and prevents nappy rashes. This is a great anti-septic cream and protection for cuts, grazes and burns, making it the perfect pain-free necessity for every first aid.
- Usage Directions:
- - For use nappy rash: apply the cream after every nappy change, thin layer is enough as little cream goes for a long way
- - For regular use: apply small amount of cream on affected area, massage in small circular movements until the cream has disappeared leaving a translucent film
- - Apply the cream as required
- Side Effects and Precautions:
- - This cream is suitable for application by all your family members and rarely shows any side effects
- - Some extreme skin type may occur allergies like rashes or itching